Non-Medical Face Masks for COVID-19
Midwest Textile Mfg. Corp. offers reusable/washable safety face masks. Our masks have been designed to provide good air movement within the mask but also serve as a protective barrier preventing large particle droplets that could keep germs from reaching your nose or mouth and the people around you.
- One size fits most
- Reduce exposure to dust, allergens, germs, fluids
- Double-layer, 100% cotton for breath-ability and protection
- Cloth ties
- Adjustable for better fit
- More comfortable than elastic
- Durable through multiple washings
- Metal center nose wire*
- Provides a custom fit to eliminate leaks
- Helps prevent glasses from steaming up on the wearer
- Will not rust after washing
- Center metal nose piece before fitting
- Wash before using – fabric will soften significantly at first washing
- Care Instructions:
- Wash with mild detergent,
- Dry at moderate heat
- OVERSTOCK AND CLOSEOUT SPECIAL $3 each with nose piece – $2.50 each without.
Call 920-434-2523 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Midwest Textile is selling non-medical face masks for health care and industrial use. We are not selling the face masks direct to the consumer at this time. Use of face masks is not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, such as social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face. Follow the latest advice of the CDC and your own health care professionals as to how best to keep yourself safe.
Non-Medical Face Masks for Health Care & Industrial Use
We have been directed by our Government that it is far better to be wearing face masks at this time than not. Our face masks have been designed to provide good air movement within the face mask but also serve as a protective barrier preventing large particle droplets that could keep germs from reaching your nose or mouth and the people around you.
Made from 100% cotton twill, the face masks form fit to the face (one size fits most). We use self-ties that wrap around the head and neck because we have been told the elastic type get very uncomfortable and dig into the ears. Non-medical face masks can be ordered with or without metal nose bridge for custom adjustability creating less open area around the nose.